With 120sqm of open space and 7 different types of boxing bags at our disposal, you can be sure that we cater for anyone looking to: improve their fitness, lose weight, enjoy an all-round workout or just interested in learning boxing techniques – or should I say “how to effectively deliver a right hook”. From boxing and health fanatics to beginners – we welcome all.
Each bag is designed to help you master core and upper body strength, make no mistake, your legs get a good workout in the processes. Whether you are keen on learning how to deliver a right hook, straight jab, upper cut, or just use one of Canelo’s favorite bags… the head hunter – we have them all.
1. A safe, non-congested space to train, exercise and rejuvenate your mind and body
2. Indoor space of 120sqm that caters to a limited number of attendees at any given time
3. Shared training, should you wish to train with a friend or two we offer shared session rates
4. A safe and secure outdoor area that is pleasant to exercise in whilst enjoying the outdoors
5. Home Training Solutions with our Innovative Personal Trainer Tool Box.
6. Morning FIT Classes, these take place outdoors, in an open & secure, vitamin D enthused environment, providing great vibes and plenty of exercise. Booking is necessary
Absolutely, take a peek at Instagram, and you'll see celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Gigi Hadid and Adriana Lima getting active in the boxing ring or with a punching bag. And with good reason! In 60 minutes, a 130-pound person can burn up to 708 calories in a boxing ring.
A face mask, towel (preferably 2), gloves, wraps, comfy clothes, sneakers and a water bottle. (if you need assistance or advice we’re here to help)
We blame it on Lockdown! And we can help fix that!
Perfect, knowing what you want and sharing it with your trainer will ensure your workout is customized for you.
No, you will be billed at the beginning of the month for the sessions booked. We prefer to work on a monthly basis, no lengthy contracts!